1. Saigon people are very friendly, they do not distinguish any regions but friendly to all. If you are a stranger, you will quickly integrate with the pace of life here because they always welcome you in the most natural way.
Cafe Bệt won the sympathy of many people, perhaps simply because it brings the breath and style of the Saigon
2. Coming to Saigon, you will see a variety of interesting and funny signs erected by the local people . For example: "To find the Y street, you go straight 5m, turn right then turn left, you will see the little road is it. Ask so much! " It has become a cute and witty feature of Saigon that once met is never forgotten.
3. Saigon people are very enthusiastic to help others, including those who are unfamiliar. They help others without a thanks or a reward.
Typical characteristics of Saigon people are always enthusiastic, funny
4. The buddings of Saigon are not only gentle but also clever and dynamic. The boys of Saigon are strong and galang. If you have a chance to contact with them, surely, you will feel close and impressive.
5. Saigon is the convergence of the elite of all regions such as Hanoi noodles, Hue beef noodle, Quang noodles and some snacks such as mixed ricepaper, Khuc Bach sweet gruel, sour fried nem, lemon tea.
Sai Gon cuisine brings creative features
Saigon people are also very creative when they know how to create special food from ordinary ingredients. Pho bread, for example, is a combination of the modern lifestyle and the typical of traditional values, or if Hanoi has lemon tea, Saigon has shisha lemon tea. Coffee milk is once a drink, but the ice cream coffee grilled with flan, only in Saigon. For the Saigon people, creativity is infinite.
6. In Saigon, it seems that the night never comes. Saigon is busy and bustling all day and night. As in other cities, 10 p.m is the time that all home turn off the lights to sleep however, in Saigon, you can go to play until morning since the street is still crowded.
Tao Dan Park is the ideal stopover for tourists amidst the busy streets of Ho Chi Minh City
7. Saigon has many green parks built, almost every park is large and convenient. Tao Dan Park, in addition to green trees, beautiful stone rows and fresh air, also has a gymnasium with a variety of modern exercise machines and colorful children's play area.
8. Taking a walk on the road and you will see water jugs or tea pots placed on the sidewalks with the words "free ice tea". Wheaher is there anything that are cute and meaningful as that?
9. In Saigon, they live simply, they care enough, they do not talk about other people and they do not pamper their children so much that they are naughty.
On sunny days, walking around the streets of Saigon, it 's easy to see free ice tea on the sidewalk.
10. Saigon people do not appreciate qualifications. They recruit employees with talent and experience, not because of a hardcover card. Thanks to this, many people from other cities came here and prospered.
Besides the attractive tours in Saigon, learning about the culture of Saigon makes your trip more interesting and memorable. So why have you not yet arrived in Saigon to enjoy the fun?